So here are 5 things you probably didn't know about me:
- I used to be an MS user, living with Windows OS every day, but fortunately my salvation came almost two years ago when I joined Sun. Ever since then I had no need to fix crashing computers :)
- I shook hands with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Being a European and actually a neighbor of Austria this is a big deal! It's good to know that foreigners in California can be so successful.
- I'm a performance junkie. I love to play with profilers, tweaking the code and trying different strategies to squeeze as much performance as possible from apps that deal with a lot of data.
- I'm a Slovak, not Slovakian, not Slovenian or Slovene, not Czech. And I'm proud to be one.
- I hate chain letter games of any form. Most of the chain letters games are just scams or a waste of time. So besides me being busy, this is one of the reasons for this post coming with such a delay.